Official Icee, a young talented rapper and music artist born in San Jose. Eventhoug, he was born in Sanjose, he was raised in South Sacramento. He was just a 2 or 3 years old toddler when he moved to Sacramento with his family.
Music has been in Official Icee’s Life just from an early age. He discovered his talent when he was young, when he was a 4th or 5th grade when he started rapping and performing in Elementary. Official Icee would stay in the classroom writing raps because he was not a quiet kid in school so he use to always get in trouble & not be able to go to Recess with all the other kids.
The First Music released by Official Icee was “Had To” in 2020 and also released a video shoot by camera man IMXSEBASTIAN. They ended up shooting the video two times because Icee didn’t like how it came out the first time.The Music was orginally made in 2019 and decided to released it in 2020. They have released 3 music with a video after that which are Heartless (Dec,07,2020), Seen it All (Aug,12,2021), You Decide (June,27,2022). I already had a following just off of my clothing line called “Rare Ghost”.
Executive Interview with Official Icee
- What’s your background? What got you into rap music?
I grew up listening to rappers like Lil Wayne who inspired me to start rapping.
- How long has music been a part of your life?
Music has been a part of my life since I was little, I recorded my 1st song when i was 13.
- If it wasn’t for music, where would you be now?
If it wasn’t for music I would probably still be in the same position I am now. I been hustling before the music, the music just got me known.
- How did you come to realise that music was the way forward for you?
I never thought music was the way forward to me, I just made music for fun.
- In what way do you aim to make a difference?
I wanna make a difference by inspiring others to follow they dream.
- Who’s your fashion icon, and why?
My fashion icon is me, I just be putting outfits together.
- What’s the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
I have been in trouble multiple times, I can’t think of the time that was the worst for me.
- Where is your career heading? What’s the vision?
My vision is to continue dropping music & dropping clothes from my clothing line.
- How would you describe your style of music?
My style is definitely different in my city, there ain’t a person that I sound like out of Sacramento.
- How do you put words to paper? What’s your creative process like?
My creative process is going to the studio & free-styling. I don’t write, I like to punch in & just come up with my songs on the spot.
- When it comes to performing, what’s your style?
I never performed before.
- What’s your favourite project so far, and why?
I don’t have no project out yet, I only got singles out. My favorite song would have to probably be “You Decide”.
Social Media Links